Saturday, May 24, 2014

On tomorrow's table...

Kudos to Mr. Stroh for making reach for the virtual thesaurus three times during my studies!

After "completing" The One Who Watches From Below (honestly, who really "completes" that one?), the alternate PCs started into this, which is to be happening simultaneously as #81. It's been a while since I've cracked into Harley's works, as many have a one-shot feel for me. I've been waiting to get to a point where I can comfortably run this without scaling it back. #70 is superbly written, and while not a two-month-long dungeon crawl, has plenty of meat to keep me on my toes. If it wraps up tomorrow, the next journey is subject to the players' whims... Will they ditch the big city in search of more subterranean adventure? Or will they pull Paragon, the dragon-prowed ship, out of the docks and head for their homeland?

It's been a month since we last convened, but cooing over the goodies from the box of swag that arrived yesterday should soothe them into a false sense of safety...

No comments:

Post a Comment